Unattended Problem

Author: Varad // Category:
I Have A Small Problem While Installing Windows XP Using The Unattended CD. From Your Tutorial.
Though I Have Followed Every Instruction In Your Tutorial, I Get The Same Thing Every Time When I Try To Install Windows XP, Though I Have Set Time Zone As (GMT +05:30) Chennai, Kolkatta, Mumbai, New Delhi, During The Creation Of The Cd Using Nlite, I Will Be Asked Again To Select Time Zone During Installation Process. I Tried Creating A New CD Image But The Same Problem Exists Everytime.

I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help Me With This

One More Thing.. How To Integrate Softwares Like K-lite Codec Pack, Adobe Reader & Unlocker In The CD?

-> The Problem Is Quite Simple,
Check Your nlite Output, Open .."\YOURCDFOLDER\I386\WINNT.SIF" in Notepad, Scroll Down And Search For TimeZone Settings, Under The Selection GUI Unattended. Change The Value Of TimeZone Settings And Set It To : "Timezone=190" (India Time). And Save It.

The Second Part

You Cant Integrate The Exe Setup's, For That You Need To Have .7zip or .cab files, which You Can Easily Integrate With nlite. To Get The Addons Visit : www.winaddons.com

-Abhishek K

0 Responses to "Unattended Problem"

Post a Comment